Drainage – Flood – Traffic Austin
Lineberger Consulting Engineers, Inc. works with city, county and state agencies on behalf of our clients to assure all development code and statutory requirements are met for facility development. Typical services include:
- Stormwater Management Planning;
- Stormwater Modeling;
- Street & Parking design;
- Traffic Impact studies;
- Traffic Warrant Analysis;
- Commercial Flood Plain design;
- FEMA Flood Plain diagnostics & reporting;
- Hydraulic Studies using HEC-RAS andÂ & other related software;
- Hydrological studies;
- Water Pollution Abatement Plans (WPAP);
- Water Quality Basin Design.
Traffic engineering is a branch of civil engineering that uses engineering techniques to achieve the safe and efficient movement of people and goods on roadways. It focuses mainly on research and construction of the infrastructure necessary for safe and efficient traffic flow, such as road geometry, sidewalks and crosswalks, segregated cycle facilities, shared lane marking, traffic signs, road surface markings and traffic lights.